Boligmappa is connected to the EFO (electrical devices), NRF (plumbing materials) and NOBB (building materials) databases. With this connection, retrieval of FDV documents is easy.
Some ERP and invoice systems get order information electronically from the wholesaler, or it is typed in by a user. Select the EFO, NRF or NOBB number and select GetDeviceDocumentUrl to retrieve the URL for the FDV document.
To add documents:
- Select SendDocumentsToPlant - REST API or SendDocumentsToPlant - New to add the document(s) to Boligmappa.
To retrieve the chapter tags:
- Select GetChapterTags to retrieve the chapter tags that are needed.
To add documents to the correct chapter:
- Select SendDocumentsToPlant - REST API or SendDocumentsToPlant - New to add the document(s) to the correct chapter in Boligmappa. Chapters 2 and 3 refer to FDV documents. Use the same method to add other documents, like images, warranty, final inspection report, declaration of conformity (samsvarserklæring).
- Specific information about the job/project is then added to Boligmappa in minutes and sorted into different chapters in Boligmappa, making it easy for the homeowner/customer to view the documents.
- General information about the company sending the documents is added to the documents in Boligmappa. One of the chapters in Boligmappa stores general information about maintenance, bathrooms and electrical system. It is therefore unnecessary for a user to send such general information to the homeowner/customer.
To easily create a complete FDV document for the homeowner/customer:
- Combine GetDeviceDocumentUrl, GetChapterTags and SendDocumentsToPlant - REST API or SendDocumentsToPlant - New.
To retrieve information about products:
- Select GetDeviceDocumentUrl.
To see if the user of your system has added documents to the property that you can reuse:
- Select GetDocumentsByPlant to reuse these documents in your FDV system to complete the document collection. The user does not have to save the documents locally to upload them to your system. Synchronization of documents on the same project will make life much easier, and the quality of the FDV document will improve greatly.
To send the FDV document to Boligmappa:
- Use SendDocumentsToPlant - REST API or SendDocumentsToPlant - New. Chapters tags will populate the documents into the correct chapters in Boligmappa. The final document can also be printed.
NOTE: Some systems merge the final document into a PDF format. This document can be several hundred pages long and over 100 MB file size. Since large documents cannot be sent by e-mail or viewed on a smartphone as it takes too long to load, it's easier to use the given methods.