The Project Module is adapted specifically to contractors and has a separate work space they can work in without affecting the title owner. Most of the project may be finalized in this space and then transferred to the property when it is ready for delivery.
For the most part, the Project Module is used for projects involving subcontractors.
The Project Module is adapted for the following types of projects:
- Residences and vacation homes with unique Matrikkel numbers, such as EAT projects
- Apartment projects, where one building turns into several apartments
- Development projects where Matrikkels are not yet assigned
Create a temporary project
As many municipalities are currently merged (kommunereformen), to avoid additional integration errors create a temporary project and associate the project documents to the Matrikkel during the project phase.
Builders of new houses and apartments are recommended to have temporary projects as default. Please consult with us before you start the integration.
CreateProject creates a unique project number that's designated to the project. This project number also works in other IT systems and is the number subcontractors will use in their systems to publish documents in the project. ITs a perfect HUB between different It-systems and can handle any type of files.
To make changes to your project:
Add companies to your project
Invite subcontractors to a project:
NOTE: AddCompaniesToProject is an important part of the Boligmappa Project.
- Use AddCompaniesToProject.
Each company that is invited receives an e-mail with the project description.
It is also possible to search by business registration number (organisasjonsnummer).
GetCompanies will return lots of usefull information about the Companies.
Delete invited companies:
- Use RemoveCompaniesFromProject to delete previously invited companies
Add apartment tags:
NOTE: AddApartmentTagsToProject is another important aspect of Boligmappa Project.
- Use AddApartmentTagsToProject if the project consist of more than one property or apartment. AparmentTags inform subcontractors that the project is divided into several apartments, properties, buildings, common area etc.
Add documents to a project:
- Use SendDocumentsToProject2
Retrieve documents published by subcontractors:
- Use GetDocumentsByProject2
Document services allows you to synchronize the project, regardless of the source. The documents contain enough metadata to enable useful filtration. A user can filter by file name, subcontractor, specialty, ApartmentTag, date, etc and whether the document should be published in Boligmappa or is strictly an internal project document.
Many documents in a long list can be chaotic. Using ChapterTags provides the property owner with content that is properly organized. General information regarding FDV and various specialties are already present in Boligmappa. Chapter 1 lists what is available. A user only needs to publish property specific information to the various chapters.
To add rooms for the project
- Use AddRoomsForProject to add the room lay-out of the property. This is also useful under SendDocumentsToProject2.
To add devices
Use AddDevicesForProject, to add important elements such as a heat pump, hot water tank, stove guard, water shutoff valve, ventilation systems, etc. It's helpful for a homeowner to see the elements that are included with the home and the related documentation. Usually, the subcontractors add this information if this is required for delivery.
For example, Flexit may add the element “Ventilation” or “Central vacuum” to the project. It will then show up as an installed element in Boligmappa when the project is delivered to the homeowner.
If anything is missing from a document, select EditDocument and/or DeleteDocuments.
Once the project is completed and ready to be delivered:
- Use AssociateProjectDocumentsToProperty to copy documents from the project to a property in Boligmappa.
This copies the documents (incl. metadata) from the project to the property in Boligmappa. During this process, the documents populate the different chapters, the list of the project participants are filled and all documentation is made available to the property owner.
- Use ChangeProjectStatus to complete the process, so sub-suppliers cannot add information to the project without notifying the original user.
- Use GenerateProjectSummaryDocument to see the documents that were transferred, in order to be printed and brought to a closure (FDV kvittering ved overtagelse).