The Boligier API supports:
- End users (property owners)
How to create a user?
- A user can only be created by submitting a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting Boligmappa to create the user for you.
- All authenticated users will be able to use Boligier API services.
Authenticate Boligier API user
- Each user should be authenticated to use Boligier.
- A user with a valid credentials can generate an authentication token to access Boligier API.
Use this method to generate a token request for users. Each user is authorized by the ID token that is generated for the given clientId and clientSecret.
By default the authentication token is only valid for an hour. expiresIn shows the amount of seconds the session is alive for. Use the refresh token which is valid for 24 hours to create a new authentication token after the previous one expires.
-To create authentication token-
grantType = authorization_code
-To create refresh token-
refresh_token=<refresh_token generated by authentication method>
The sample presents a json-schema to describe this model.
Response – output sample
NOTE: The IdToken that is created must be added in all other API methods.